Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
We do not intend this website for the use of persons who are under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information or data about such persons.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
Please forward any questions about this policy to us by way of our contact form.
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
We collect your information in the following ways:
Passive Collection - Automatic collection of data takes place when you visit our website. The data collected includes your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, time zone and geographic location, and other such technical data.
Active Collection - Your personal data is collected when you perform such activities as registering for website membership, posting comments or other materials to the website, or communicating with us to get support, to give feedback or for any other reason.
The personal information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
We will only share personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who perform services to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and only for the performance of the services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Under data protection laws, you have the right to access, update, or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to or request restriction of processing, to request transfer or deletion, or to withdraw consent. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.