We take copyright issues very seriously, and we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following notice affirms our compliance and outlines the procedures regarding reported infringements.
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- Identification of the exact location of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided by you in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or an agent for for the copyright holder of the work that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of an agent who has authorization to act on your behalf.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
You may send your copyright infringement claim to us by way of our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any material on the site deemed to be an infringement of copyright, and will abide by its policy to terminate the account of repeat infringers. The site will act immediately to disable access to any infringing material in conformity with the procedure set down in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.